This write-up discusses just how to connect a Samsung phone to a Samsung TV to see web content from your phone to the TV with display mirroring. Samsung’s preferred method is the SmartThings app.
Display Mirroring With the Samsung SmartThings App
Before you get started, ensure your smart device as well as TV gets on the very same cordless network, as well as make certain your TV is powered on as well as connected to your SmartThings account.
- Open the SmartThings app on your Samsung mobile phone.
- From the Control panel, choose your TV
- Select A lot more Options (three dots) from the upper-right corner of the display.
- Tap Mirror Screen (Smart Sight).
- You’ll see your phone’s materials on your TV screen.
Cast Web Content to Your Samsung TV
An additional means to view the components of your Samsung phone on your Samsung TV is with the screen spreading through a Chromecast device and the Google Residence application. To do this:
- Plugin the Chromecast tool and also power on the TV.
- Set the TV’s input to HDMI.
- From the Google Home application, select Include > Set up Tool, and after that follow the motivates to set up your Chromecast.
- Select as well as open a Chromecast-compatible application on your phone and after that touch the Cast switch.
- Appreciate your casted content on your TV.
Screen Mirroring With Samsung Smart Sight
The Samsung Smart Sight app is an additional means to mirror material from your Samsung smart device to your Samsung TV. As of October 2020, Samsung no more supports this app, as it’s concentrating on the SmartThings app and also the community.
While brand-new users can’t download and install Smart Sight after October 2020, those who have the app can still utilize it to mirror their phone’s display to their TV. Optionally, make use of a spreading dongle, such as Chromecast, with Smart Sight.
- Ensure your Samsung smartphone and Samsung Smart TV are attached to the same Wi-Fi network.
- From your phone, drag down the Notifications bar to view the application shortcuts food selection.
- Swipe to discover and also touch Smart Sight.
- Select your Samsung TV. You’ll see your Samsung smartphone’s or tablet’s display show up on the Tv.
- When you’re finished, tap Smart Sight on your phone to detach as well as quit matching.
Wi-Fi Display Matching
If you have older Samsung gadgets that aren’t supported by SmartThings or Smart Sight, it’s still feasible to mirror your phone’s components to your Samsung TV.
To begin, for some older designs, press the Resource button on the remote, then pick Display Matching. For other versions, press Menu on the remote, after that select Network > Display Mirroring.
- Drag down the Notifications bar on the Samsung phone.
- Select Display Matching (on some tools, select Quick Attach).
- Your gadget checks for available tools to link to. Choose your TV from the list of readily available gadgets.
- If a PIN shows up on the TV display, go into the number into your smartphone when triggered.
- Once the link is established, you can open up most apps and programs from your Samsung mobile phone, as well as the applications mirror to your Samsung Smart TV.
Benefits of Screen Sharing
Display sharing can be made use of for home entertainment in the residence and as a discussion tool in service. Screen sharing from your mobile phones permits you to share pictures and downloaded and install films, videos, music, applications, presentations, and also even more straight on your TV screen.
While typical display sharing used a wired connection (like an MHL cable television), many gadget suppliers use choices that permit you to wirelessly evaluate share. You can browse anywhere in the area without being connected to the TV.
How to screen Share
Samsung has streamlined their cordless display sharing options by making their smart TV suitable with some Samsung phones as well as tablets. To start display matching, simply select “screen matching” on your TV under the “sources” food selection. On your suitable Samsung phone, choose the Smart View icon under the notifications menu and also pair your gadgets.
To attach your Samsung phone to a non-Samsung TV, you might utilize a wired HDMI connection or a smart device to a TV adapter similar to this one. The ScreenBeam Mini2 is a wonderful cordless substitute for typical wired links. This inexpensive item wirelessly links directly with your gadget. It does not rely on WiFi, so it does not stall your home network.
How to Screen Share from a Samsung Phone
Below are step-by-step instructions on exactly how to present content from your Samsung tool display on your TV:
- Attach a Wireless Display Receiver (like the ScreenBeam Mini2) right into an offered HDMI port on your TV.
- Activate the TV and set it to present the input from the appropriate HDMI port. Confirm that the “Ready to Connect” display appears on the TV.
- To switch on the screen mirroring function on your Samsung smartphone/tablet, drag your finger from the top of the display to take down the notices bar. Conversely, seek “Wireless Display Application” under setups.
- Faucet Display Matching OR Smart View OR Quick Connect.
- Your device will scan for Receiver devices to which they can link (such as ScreenBeam Mini2). Select the Receiver from the device checklist.
- You may be needed to enter a PIN, which will certainly be displayed on the TV screen. Get in the PIN in the PIN text box, after that click Connect.
- Await the gadget to couple with and also connect to the Receiver. Once it attaches, the device’s screen will certainly be presented on the TV.