If you repost someone else’s Instagram story, it allows you to share other people’s groups’ posts as your own. You can do this for photographs and recordings in which you’ve been mentioned or not, and in this write-up, we will give you two strategies that let you do such.
Other than revealing to you how to repost an Instagram story, we have likewise incorporated a rundown of some stunning tips to flavor up your Instagram stories.
Instagram: How to repost someone else’s Instagram story
The primary technique to repost a story on Instagram is the simplest. In order to re-post somebody’s photograph or video as your Instagram story, follow these processes.
Open Instagram and select the photograph or video that you need to repost.
Hit the Share symbol directly underneath the post > tap Add Post to Your Story > tap Your story.
Follow these steps to repost from a client’s profile who has incapacitated the option for sharing their photographs or videos. In any case, it is constantly prescribed to consistently request authorization prior to sharing anybody’s Instagram post.
So, this is what you need to do.
- Open Instagram and select the photo or video you want to repost as your story.
- Tap the three-dots icon > select Copy Link > minimize the app.
- Now, visit ingramer.com.
- Once the site is loaded, hit the hamburger icon and under Tools, select Instagram Downloader.
- Next, you paste the copied link under Download photo or Download video, depending on the type of post you want to share.
- Hit Search and scroll down to download the post.
- Once your stuff is downloaded on your phone, go to Instagram > tap the camera icon > select the downloaded photo or video.
- Now edit the photo according to your liking and once you’re all set, tap Send to and hit Share, right next to Your Story.
Instagram: Creative tips to repost stories
Check out these cool tips that will make your Instagram stories look amazing, they are easy to follow.
1. Change the background color
To change the background image in an Instagram story, follow these steps.
- Prepare your Instagram story > hit the draw icon > choose the color selector tool.
- Now, choose from the colors that are already available or you can choose your own by using the color picker tool.
- Once you have your color selected, all you have to do is tap and hold in an empty area around your post and your background color will be changed.
2. Use custom fonts
Everyone uses the fonts available on Instagram, but let us tell you how to use custom fonts.
- While preparing your Instagram story, hit the sticker icon and select GIF.
- In the search bar, type collage alphabets or collage letters to get GIFs for English alphabets.
- Now use each letter to create a word or a sentence, the choice is yours.
3. Create drop shadows
It will interest you to know that you can create your own drop shadows with the help of any available fonts on Instagram. Let me guide you on how to make it happen.
- Prepare your Instagram story > hit the text button > use the font of your liking to write anything. For instance, a new post.
- Now repeat the steps and write the same steps, but this time using a different color.
- Layer both the text on top of each other in a slightly off-centered manner so that you can see both the texts, hence creating a drop shadow effect.
4. Use GIFs
The GIF is a short form of Graphics Interchange Format (GIF;/ɡɪf/GHIF or/dʒɪf/JIF) which is a bitmap picture design, that was created by a group at the online administration’s supplier CompuServe, droved by an American computer researcher Steve Wilhite on 15 June 1987.
It has since come into broad utilization on the World Wide Web because of its wide help and portability among applications and working frameworks. Making use of a good GIF can add that needed feeling in any post. This is how it’s used.
- Prepare your Instagram story > tap the sticker icon > tap GIF.
- Search for any GIF by typing in a keyword.
- Now use your imagination and make out the most from your IG story by using GIFs.
5. Add a glow
- Choose a photo from your gallery > prepare your Instagram story > tap the draw icon.
- Tap the glow pen and choose your preferred color.
- Now, draw zig-zag lines around your photo.
- Once done, use the eraser tool to remove the lines that are on the photo.
- The final result you’re left with is your photo with glowing streaks around them.