We will guide you on how to retrieve deleted search history on Facebook. Facebook has an advanced AI which records what you search on Facebook and save them for your future use. We will show you how to retrieve it either from your mobile phone or Laptop computer
For example, When you search for your close friend, business, or personality on Facebook, it automatically saves to your search background. This makes it easier for you to locate who or what you are looking for next time you search without much work done.
Google also keeps a record of whatever you search on it and gives you related adverts directly to your phone. On Facebook, the search keywords are stored in your Facebook account which is not visible to other friends but only visible for you, that is if your privacy settings for the search history are set to ‘Only me’ by default.
If you have an old Facebook account, then there might be a lot of search keywords or terms stored at your account and if you want to delete the Facebook Search History for whatever reason or if you simply want to recap your previous searches, here is how to do it.
But now, let’s guide you step by step on how you can retrieve deleted search history on Facebook.
Steps to follow to retrieve deleted search history on Facebook (Mobile Phone App)
To Retrieve Deleted Search History On Facebook, after you intend to restrict some information Facebook is managing for you, or you just clean up the checklist unknowingly, do not panic because you are just a couple of clicks away. Here are the guides
- Step 1: Log in to your Facebook account. You have to login first before any activity can take place.
- Step 2: Go to your profile to access your activities.
- Step 3: When you are in your profile, click on the 3dots towards the right hand.
- Step 4: Locate “Search Profile” on the list you see and click on it.
- Step 5: Click on “Search All Of Facebook”
- Step 6: Next is you click on “Edit” at the top right hand side.
- Step 7: Here you will see all your search historys with month and year attached. Is facebook not great?