How to save a Facebook video to my phone.
Facebook has become part of our lives. Aside from being a platform to attach with friends and family, it’s current knowledge, business, and entertainment. Facebook gives you videos for everything.
However, Facebook doesn’t let users save videos. That is why, today, we’ve got explained a way to save Facebook videos to the phone gallery.
Part 1. An App for Saving video from Facebook to Gallery
Snaptube is an application developed to offer unlimited entertainment to users. Using his app, you’ll be able to open your Facebook and transfer as several videos as you wish.
The interface is straightforward that users generally don’t want any guidance whereas accessing the options. Another amazing thing about this app is that it does not ask for sign-up or any register formalities.
Let’s explore some helpful features of the Snaptube app:
Snaptube has integrated various platforms, which means not solely use Facebook however also other platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.
Although you’ll purchase an ad-free version of Snaptube, the app doesn’t need you to pay any extra charges for using full features.
The app is very lightweight, and its loader is exceptionally quick.
Snaptube is security verified by CM Security, Lookout Security, and McAfee, which means that it’ll not hurt your android phone in any manner.
Part 2. How to Download Facebook videos
Snaptube app is one of the best apps for downloading Facebook videos; we have explained it in detail. Check a way to save a Facebook video to the gallery.
Step 1. Installing Snaptube Application
To download videos from Facebook, you want to install the Snaptube app 1st. For this, visit the website of Snaptube from your device and download the APK file.
When downloading and installing the file, scroll down your notification bar and tap on the installed APK. Snaptube app can launch on your phone, and you’ll begin using it immediately.
If you face trouble whereas downloading the Snaptube application, check if you have enabled third-party app download on your Android device. Go to the Settings of phone and look for Security & Privacy.
Then, visit Install unknown apps and alter it if it’s disabled. Now, you’ll be able to download Snaptube with ease.
Step 2. Search for a Facebook Video
After putting in Snaptube on your phone, you may notice the Facebook icon on the homepage itself. Faucet on that and check in to your Facebook account. Don’t worry; Snaptube won’t misuse your credentials in any method.
Step 3. How to Download Facebook videos to phone
Now, downloading videos is the simplest part. You will find a Download button below videos, and you only have to press that. The app will give you an option to download videos in MP3 or MP4 format of various sizes.
Pick your download option, and download the file. The downloaded file can be accessed from the My Files section of Snaptube.
Isn’t it so simple? Snaptube app lets users download videos and photos from Facebook to their phones. You’ll be able to later view these videos offline from your android device itself.
It’s even possible to share these videos along with your friends through varied platforms. So, what are you waiting for? Install Snaptube now and begin downloading Facebook videos
Friendly for Facebook
One another app that works notably well for each android and iPhone user is termed Friendly for Facebook. Downloads this app and saves video to your phone.
- Install Friendly for Facebook.
- Start the app and faucet. Add Account.
- If the app asks that service you wish to attach to, tap Facebook.
- Log into Facebook using your usual Facebook app.
- Once the most logged in, you’ll use Friendly instead of the official Facebook app — for the most part, it’ll look and act the same because of the app you are used to.
- When you view a video you want to save, faucet the cloud-shaped download button in the down right corner to save it to your phone’s photo and video library.
Vidmate is a wonderful tool that permits you to download multimedia files from various social networks. The guidelines included in this guide explain how to carry out this method on Facebook.
- To start, open the application and faucet on the corresponding icon.
- Access Facebook by coming into your username and secret. Then, use the search to find the file you would like to on it.
- Tap on it to open it.
- Start the video playback and watch for a red button with an arrow icon within it. This download button is sometimes displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Faucet on it to continue.
- As you’ll notice, the video selected to Illustrate this text is simply available in MP4. the options that appear during this list rely on the original file and the platform where it’s hosted.
- Tap on the download button to start the download.
- When finished, the video will are stored in the internal memory of your phone.