MTN DATA BUNDLES.
On the 16th day of May 2001, MTN was the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction accompanied by the Nigerian Communications Commission.
Thereafter the company launched its full commercial operations starting with Lagos, Abuja, and then Port Harcourt.
MTN Nigeria is one of the most populated Networks, with about 35% of subscribers. The South African Company has very good coverage and is still investing heavily in 4G/LTE infrastructure.
GLO Mobile by “Globacom” is a privately-owned Nigerian company with very low data prices and hits around 24% of the market. This automatically makes MTN the best in Nigeria.
TOP MTN DATA PLAN AND THEIR SUBSCRIPTION, CODES & ALSO INTERNET DATA BUNDLES
Based on the effort made by the Nigeria Communications Commission towards subsidizing data plans by removing data floor price which enables all Telecommunications in Nigeria to drop data tariffs plan to their satisfaction
Based on records MTN data plan is nothing to be compared with GLO or Etisalat but due to the lightning data speed and her awesome network coverage, customers are left at the mercy of the biggest network in Nigeria.
Here are some MTN data activation codes.
Daily MTN Plan Codes
N100 -30MB Dial *104# OR Text 104 to 131
N200-100MB Dial*113# or text 113 to 131
Weekly MTN Plan Code
N500-750MB *103# or text” code” 103 to 131
Monthly MTN Plan Code
MTN Night Plan Code
N25-500MB Simply Text “Night” to 131
Note that this night plan activates by 12:00 am – 4:00 am
Other Cheap Data Plan Includes
MTN GOODY BAG SOCIAL PLAN
This plan built for light consumers, who prefer to engage in social media activities without spending more on expensive data tariffs. On this plan, one can subscribe to either daily, weekly, or even monthly.
Facebook Weekly@ N25 text FBW to 131
For Facebook Monthly @N60 text TWTM to 131
Twitter Weekly @N25 text TWTW to 131
Eskimi Weekly @25 text ESKW to 131
For Eskimi Monthly@N60 text ESKM to 131
2GO Weekly @ N25 text 2GOW to 131
For 2GO Monthly @N60 text 2GOM to 131
Whatsapp weekly bundles@N25 text WAW to 131
And for Whatsapp Monthly bundles @ N60 text WAM to 131
WeChat Weekly @N25 text WCW to 131
For WeChat Monthly@ N60 text WCM to 131
How To Check MTN Data Bundles Balance.
- For MTN Mobile Data Plan: text 2 to 131/ *131*4#
- MTN SME Data: Dial *691*7# or simple text share balance to 131
- MTN BIS subscription: text Status to 21600
- For MTN Goodybag: text 403 to 131
The MTN 15GB Data Plan
This offers 24/7 (always on) Internet access to prepaid MTN subscribers for a period of 30-day at a cost of 5,000 NGN. This MTN Data Plan is limited to 15GB data (formally 5GB, 10GB, and also 11GB) per month. To migrate to this 30-day MTN Data Plan simply text 116 to 131.
Which MTN plan is the cheapest for data?
The cheapest monthly plans are still flat N1000 for 1.5GB and N1200 for 2GB which formally offers 1GB for N1000 and now offers 1.5GB at the same amount. However, an even better option for MTN Cheap Browsing is the newly introduced 3GB data plan, which goes for just N1500.
What is the code for MTN Data?
You can subscribe to any MTN data bundles through the following procedure: USSD: Dialing *131*1# or *904# and selecting the preferred data plan or simply text the data bundle plan to 131
Which MTN plan is best for data?
The Best MTN Tariff Plans & Migration Codes includes
|MTN Tariff Plans||Migration Codes||Call Rate(s)|
|1. MTNPulse(editor’s choice)||Simply Text 406 to 131 or Dial *406*1#.||@11K/Sec|
|2. MTN Trutalk+||Simply Text TP to 131 or dial *123*20#||@20k/Sec|
|3. MTN Xtra Special||Simply Dial *408#||Data Bundles|
|4. MTN SuperSaver Plus||Dial *408# or simply Text 408 to 131||@40K/Sec|
Which MTN plan gives 1GB for N200?
These are the steps required to activate the 1GB for the N200 MTN data plan. You need to have a minimum amount of ₦200 airtime on the MTN Sim card to be used for the data subscription. Then dial the code *131*65#, and Select 2 as an option in the dialogue box that appears.
MTN DATA BUNDLES.
How to Subscribe MTN Double Data on New SIM?
- Firstly Open the messaging app on your phone
- Then Type ‘PROMO’ as the body of your text message and forward it to 131.
- You will then receive a message which looks like “Thank you for subscribing to the data bundle.
- So you Press 1 and accept.
- You can finally dial *131# to subscribe to any MTN data bundle of your choice.
How can I get 2GB for N200 on MTN?
- On your smartphone simply dial *220*4#
- Subscribe and enjoy the fastest internet at 4G speeds.
How can I get 1GB on MTN Night Plan?
It is a very simple process. All you need to do, simply dial this USSD code: *198#. When it loads up, type 1 and send. You will receive 1GB instantly
How can I get free data on MTN?
MTN is offering free 500MB to her customers, only dial *449*2# or *449*1# irrespective of whether you are using the myMTN app or not. The moment you dial the above code, you will receive your free 500MB, for those eligible for the free offer.
In a flash of light, you will receive a message from MTN “Congratulations!
What is the MTN transfer code?
Simply dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on the phone and then click on send or press OK. For example, dial*777*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send press OK.
When the transfer is been completed, you will get a notification via message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How can I activate 1GB on MTN N100?
Make sure you are having N100 in your account, then simply dial *131*100# to activate
HOW TO GET MTN N50 FOR 5GB AND N100 FOR 10GB (MTN N100 FOR 10GB)
- Recharge the MTNsim card with #50 or #100 airtime; you can ignore this step if such amount is already in the sim card.
- Simply, dial *662# and follow the prompt by replying of 6 >>> 2>>> and 1.
- Then dial *131*4# to check your data balance.
How do I get a 100% data bonus on MTN?
Just send 2 to 131 via SMS or simply dial *131*4# on the phone.
You will enjoy the following benefits when you upgrade your sim to 4G on the MTN network:
- You will receive free 10GB upon upgrade to 4G SIM valid for a week (7 days).
- And also receive a 100% bonus on every recharge of N500 to N5000 data bundles from month 1 to month 3 after upgrading the SIM to 4G.
How Can I get MTN 10GB Free?
HOW TO GET FREE 10GB DATA, AFTER THE UPGRADING OF YOUR MTN SIM TO 4G:
- After the upgrading process has been completed, just insert your SIM in a 4 G-enabled phone.
- Send a message with the word “4G” to 131. Or just send 4G to 131 using your text message.
- Immediately your SIM or line will be loaded or credited with FREE 10GB
How do I qualify for MTN 4GB N1000?
Simply migrate to the MTN deal zone, where you get 4x data offer at *131*65#. For example, if you recharge #1,000 you will receive 4GB of data valid for 30 days. And #200 gives you 1GB of data valid for 7 days and #100 will give 250MB for 3 days.
How do I stop my data from running so fast?
Prevent your data from running out fast
- Firstly, try to compress Your Data.
- Then Pre-load As Much As Possible.
- Make Use of a Slower Data
- Turn to Push off / the Limit Usage of Push.
- Also, cancel Background Processes.
- Then turn Off data for a particular app.
- Also, turn Off the auto Update Over Cellular. …
- Turn Off data whenever it not in Use.
How can I be eligible for MTN Welcome Back offer?
To Activate Welcome Back Offer, You will be opt-in for the Welcome Back Recharge Offer through the following procedure: Recharge using code *161*<PIN>#: After the first recharge, you will receive a pop-up menu to opt-in. : Send an SMS “WBO” to 131. Or Dial *131*66#
What happens when you restrict background data? MTN DATA BUNDLES
So when you stop the background data, the apps will no longer have to consume the internet in the background, i.e. while you are not using it. It can only access the internet only when you open an app. This means that there won’t be real-time updates or even notifications for as long as the app is closed.
How do you control data usage?
To set a data usage limit:
- Open to the phone’s Settings app.
- Click on Network & internet Data usage.
- Click on the Mobile data usage
- If it’s off, then turn it on, Set the data limit. Read the on-screen message and press Ok.
- Click the Data limit.
- Put a number.
- Click on Set.
Which is the best network for browsing in Nigeria?
Based on records Airtel has been the best and fastest internet/ browsing network in Nigeria. It has been one of the few Telecommunications networks in-country as well as many other African countries, delivering excellent data services.
How do I opt-in for PAYG browsing?
To opt-in for PAYG browsing,
- Simply Dial *131*200#.
- Then SMS RESET to 131.
How much will I be charged for browsing from my airtime after opting in for PAYG browsing?
When browsing from airtime you will be charged at N3/MB.
Will I be charged for opting in for PAYG browsing?
Nope, you will not be charged for opting into PAYG browsing.
How do I opt-out of PAYG browsing?
To opt-out of PAYG browsing, simply Dial *131*201# then Send SUSPEND to 131to cancel.